Here are some ways through which you can learn how to change Siri’s voice.
Siri is a voice assistant that uses voice inquiries, gesture-based control, focus-tracking, and a natural-language user interface to answer questions, make suggestions, and conduct activities by delegating requests to a number of Internet services. The program adapts to the users’ specific language usages, searches, and preferences over time as they use it. The procedures to change Siri voice are outlined in this article.
- 1 Change Siri Voice
Change Siri Voice
Changing Siri voice on iPod, iPad, or iPhone:
To change the voice you can follow the steps below:
- First, you have to go to Siri and then Search in Settings.
- To change the language it uses for requests and responses, tap Language.
- To alter the voice Siri uses, tap Siri Voice.
- On your smartphone, go to Settings > Siri & Search > Siri Responses to hear Siri’s spoken responses.
Changing Siri voice on Mac:
Go to Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Siri if you have a Mac running macOS Sierra or later. You have the option to select from the following options:
Change the language Siri uses to make requests and respond to them.
Change Siri’s language diversity.
Change Siri’s tone of voice.
Turn on voice feedback to hear Siri’s spoken responses. You won’t hear a spoken response if you turn this off, but you will see Siri’s response in the Siri window.
Changing Siri voice on Apple Watch:
Siri on your Apple Watch employs the same language and voice as Siri on your iPhone. Siri can speak responses on Apple Watch Series 3 and later.
- Go to Settings > Siri on your Apple Watch.
- Siri will display responses on your screen with text or visuals on older Apple Watch models.
Changing Siri voice on Apple TV HD and Apple TV 4K:
Siri speaks in the same language as your Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD.
- Go to Settings > General to alter Siri’s language.
- Select Language from the Siri menu, then select a language.
On Apple TV, Siri does not talk; instead, it processes your request and displays the findings on your screen.
Also check: Ways To Rotate Screen on a Windows 11 PC
- Is it possible to change the name of Hey Siri to something else?
Select Apple Menu >> System Preferences >> Siri from the drop-down menu. You may change your Siri’s voice and language from here. Select your preferred language from the Language drop-down menu.
2. Is it possible to swap my Siri to Jarvis?
No, that is not the case. You can’t alter Siri’s name to Jarvis or anything else, unfortunately. Apple created Siri and has refused to allow tweaks that would allow you to change the assistant’s name.
3. How can you change the name Siri uses to address you?
Here’s how to modify Siri’s name for you. Select the Contacts app from the list. Your name/my card will be tapped. Select Edit. Your name will be tapped. Replace your name with the one you’d like Siri to use. Don’t forget to tap Done.