Here you will learn the steps to bring back the YouTube Dislike Counter in your Android device. The Silicon Valley giants keep on testing latest features in the background. In case it meets their requirements, they decide to implement them right away. Unluckily, it does not exist in the Google ecosystem.
In case the feature is in sync alongwith their requirements, they will implement it, without offering the user any flexibility in order to disable/re-enable it. There could be lots of examples that we can share here, with the new tab UI in Chrome for Android being in memory. However, now there has been another entry to this list. Currently Google has done away with the Dislike counter in YouTube.
Now there are a nifty processes through which you guys are able to easily bring back the YouTube Dislike Counter in Android. Here we will show you guys the way to do just that. Without further ado, now let’s get started.
Bring Back YouTube Dislike Counter in your Android device
- Firstly, get the YouTube Vanced Manager. Download it from its official website.
- Set up the application & checkmark YouTube Vanced.
- Now you guys will be taken to the application’s home page. Expand the Vanced microG section. Tap on the Download icon next to it.
- Turn on the Allow from this source toggle for the installation in order to complete.
- At the time when it is installed, then expand the YouTube Vanced section. Click on the Download icon next to it.
- Choose the preferences & press the Install button.
- When the installation process is complete, go to the application drawer and set up YouTube Vanced.
- Here press the profile icon & choose Settings.
- Click on Return YouTube Dislike settings.
- Enable the toggle next to Enable RYD. Now it is suggested to close and again set up the application for the change to be reflected.
Completed! The above mentioned were the steps to bring back your YouTube Dislike Counter in Android. In case you guys have any questions related to the above steps, let’s know in the comments below.