Today here we will show you guys the steps to install Chrome OS Flex in a Virtual Machine. Now let’s get started, without wasting time.
Install Chrome OS Flex in Virtual Machine
Firstly, here we will get the VMWare virtual machine. Load the Chrome Flex into it. Similarly, we have also shared the screenshots of CloudReady 1.0. You probably go through them & decide in case it is worth a try or you probably instead prefer to wait for CloudReady 2.0.
- Firstly, get the VMWare Workstation [Free version | Paid (free for 30 days)].
- Here you should launch the setup and tap on Next.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Select the installation directory including the additional features that you guys like to download (keyboard drivers are optional, however, suggested.
- Select the desired user experience settings and tap Next.
- Choose the Shortcut settings and tap Next.
- Press the Install button & wait for the process to complete.
- Once completed, then press the Finish button.
Download Chrome OS Flex VMWare OVA File
Get the CloudReady 10 Virtual image for the VMWare.
Install Chrome OS Flex in VMware
- First of all, set up the VMWare and tap on Open a Virtual Machine.
- Choose the downloaded Chrome Flex OVA File and tap Open.
- Now give it a name including the storage path where it will store all your usage sessions and tap Import.
- Now the import procedure will start.
- At the time when it will be loaded in the VMWare. Tap on Power on this Virtual Machine to start the OS.
- That’s it.
Therefore, above mentioned are the steps to get Chrome OS Flex in a Virtual Machine. In case you guys have any issues or any problems so then you can ask us in the comments section below.