Today, here you will learn two ways to unlock the Android device just by using the ADB. Now let’s get started out.
Unlock any Android device by using the ADB [PIN/Pattern/Password]
By using the ADB Tool
- Here you have to connect the device to your computer by using the USB cable.
- You have to here download the Android SDK Platform Tool and bring out it anywhere on the Computer.
- You should download the Scrcpy ADB Tool. Bring it out inside the platform-tools folder.
- Whether it asks for the files to be replaced, hence skip it (choose to Skip these files).
- Go to this folder’s address bar, copy and paste in CMD, & press the Enter. Actually, this will customize the Command Prompt.
- Bring out the following mentioned command in order to verify the ADB connection:
- In case you guys get the Device ID, therefore, the connection stands established. Proceed ahead.
- Bring out the following command for the tool to start:
- Now it will bring up the device however, the screen will be black. Double-tap or right-click on it for using the display.
- At the time the screen will light up & you probably unlock the device by entering the desired PIN or Pattern.
- When it is unlocked, you probably use the device & carry out the remaining task.
By using the ADB Commands
- Firstly, you should connect the device to the computer by using a USB cable.
- Now get the Android SDK Platform Tool. Also, bring it out anywhere on the Computer.
- Go to this folder’s address bar, here type in CMD, and press Enter. Well, this will set up the Command Prompt as well.
- You have to now bring out the following command in order to verify the ADB connection:
- In case you guys get the Device ID, therefore, the connection stands established. So you could proceed ahead.
- Here you should execute the following command in order to go to the shell environment. So it should list out the device codename/actual name.
- Bring out the following command in order to wake up the device’s display:
input keyevent 26
- Bring out the following command in order to unlock the device, replace XXXX with the PIN/Password:
input text XXXX
- Whether you had to click on OK just after typing the PIN/Password, then bring out the following command:
input keyevent 66
Well, we hope you like the guide. If you have any questions related to this article, you can ask us in the comments section below.